Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apoodleaday and I met at the park today for a walk and a talk, and at the end I snapped some shots of the three of them. Sooo fun to talk poodle with someone as crazy about them as I am! And can I just say....Lacey is absolutely stunning. She's the first poodle I've seen up close in a continental, and she does it amazingly well. Her mom is a fabulous groomer! There are so few spoos around here that it's rare to see them, unless you work as a groomer of course. The dogs had fun too!
Here are the shots:

All three looking angelic

And one of the outtakes: Cosita broke her "stay." Liberty is looking at me like, "She always does this. See how well I can stay though?" And Lacey's looking at Cosita like, "Silly little dog...Whatcha doing?

And the gorgeous Lacey, her ears blowing in the wind

Cosita's smile

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And Liberty

Some playing shots:

And the last one, see how Cosita is gazing intently in the opposite direction? This was Cosita contemplating freedom, right before she took off running, ignoring my "come" command, my "come" pleas, and finally stopping to smell something good and letting me sneak up and clip the leash on her.

Thanks so much poodleaday! What a fun outing for all of us!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
ohhh awesome!!! Looks like you had lots of fun! And so cool to meet another board member!!! The girls all look fantastic and I'm highly envious of Laceys ears at the moment!!! :D

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, yes yes fluffy! Please! On one Saturday when I'm not working, let's set up a time and a place to meet. I would love to meet Vegas. . . especially while he's still a puppy! Of course I'd love to meet you too! :) Unless weeknights would work for you. . . just let us know and we'll figure it out.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Thanks flufflvr for so much fun! Lacey had a blast!! It was so nice to talk spoo with another spoo lover! Fluffy you definitely need to come and meet us. Anyone else visiting Salt Lake come for a play day.
FD its funny how when their ears are short, we'd like them long and vice versa :D

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
I was actually in SLC yesterday for the Postsecret convention at the U of U. I didn't have Vegas with me though. Though if you're anywhere near maintstreet, there's this building called like, the Utah Arts building, it's across the street from a cafe called the Bayleaf cafe. The Utah Arts building is closed down, and the doors are these big glass doors, my friand and I went up and cupped our hands to our faces and peered in. OMG! It was the freakiest thing I've ever seen. The hallway was huge and just kept going until it just disappeared into the darkness with other hallways branching off. I wouldn't even go in there if an axe murderer was chasing after me.

You should totally peek in if you're ever in the area. It's worth the willy nillies.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts