Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mentioned a while ago that my daughter's new husband had a- very big dog -probably a husky/shepherd but his head is tremendous - named Kujo - well he is here - not in the same yard as my spoos (he is still intact and will be getting fixed when his prostate infection is better) but upstairs with the minis who he loves and they love him. He turns out to be the most gentle giant - like a big teddy bear! what a huge head - have to get a picture so you experts can figure out what he's made of lol. He has met Ginger and Teddy on leash and ginger is fine wth him but Teddy - we took them for a walk and he started to mount Teddy and that was it! Teddy hates him - or he's afraid of him - hoping they will be friends in the future! Any tips will be very appreciated!

But the dog is soooo happy to have a yard and not be on that heavy chain - and he loves coming in the house - so he is very happy. lol

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What mix is Kujo?

I mentioned a while ago that my daughter's new husband had a- very big dog -probably a husky/shepherd but his head is tremendous - named Kujo - well he is here - not in the same yard as my spoos (he is still intact and will be getting fixed when his prostate infection is better) but upstairs with the minis who he loves and they love him. He turns out to be the most gentle giant - like a big teddy bear! what a huge head - have to get a picture so you experts can figure out what he's made of lol. He has met Ginger and Teddy on leash and ginger is fine wth him but Teddy - we took them for a walk and he started to mount Teddy and that was it! Teddy hates him - or he's afraid of him - hoping they will be friends in the future! Any tips will be very appreciated!

But the dog is soooo happy to have a yard and not be on that heavy chain - and he loves coming in the house - so he is very happy. lol
Here are pictures I promised - have fun figuring out his origin lol - I think he has German Shepherd coloring, Samoyed Husky hair - head ears? or regular husky - and son in law thinks Akita - what do you think?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Oh he is just gorgeous! He looks like such a sweetie <3
Definitely some GSD in there, probably Samoyed and chow as well. Some Akita may be in there- that would account for his more blocky head and that silver coloration. He's totally handsome though, whatever he is. :)

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
I love his coloring. I think he looks like a GSD-Keeshond cross. Maybe a little Akita, but definitely the other two.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for all the replys! He is a sweetie that's for sure - what is GSD German Shepherd? a lady we met at the vet said he looked like a keeshund also - she used to raise them - I'll have to print all you posts for my daughter and son in law!

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wow - caucasion ovcharka? I never heard of that breed nor had I heard of keeshund until that lady met us - oh the vet thinks he is between 8 and 10.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts