Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kodi(Mini) as a puppy, and growing up! I can't believe he was that little! He's almost 3 now.

Attachments

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Mia Puppy!

My Standard Mia. Almost 11 months old now. She is still such a goofball! We had a TON of snow this year, she had such a good time!

Attachments

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
More Pictures

The cream poodle is Mia's littermate. Shimmy is a Service dog in training. Does anyone else have a poodle that grabs other dogs tails. Mia (and as you can see Shimmy) does it to all the time!

Attachments

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Everyone!! I love them both very much!

They are beautiful and I am impressed, not only does Kodi drink Snapple but he uses toilet paper as well!!
He was quite the stinker for the first 2 years!! He's gotten the TP out of the bathroom and ran through the whole house with it multiple times. I couldn't help but laugh.

so cute! how does your mini get along with your standard? i have a standard and will buy a miniature as my next dog:)
They get along just fine. My standard, Mia, is younger. Kodi got to meet Mia several times before she came home. He wanted to play with her, and not the other puppies that were there. When Mia gets really wound up, she can get to rough with him. Kodi tells her he's had enough and she goes and plays by herself. When she was younger I had to watch them and remove Mia when she got to rough, but now she understands enough is enough.

Kodi's never ending energy has finally been tamed!! They run around and tug together. Now if only I could teach her to bring the other ball back, not the one Kodi already has! She leaves her ball out there and bounces around Kodi the entire way back!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts