Poodle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our girls were snoozing in the sunshine earlier. Of course, I got pics (lmao, yes I do carry my new camera with me everywhere!)

Jasmine:

Freyja:

they're lilac tortiseshell burmese sisters. My boss used to breed burmese, these girls were from her last litter. I got to choose the daddy of the litter, and got whichever kitty I wanted from the litter as my 'christmas bonus' one year. lol! (have I ever mentioned my boss is AWESOME?) of course, I was getting a kitten, so hubby had to pick one too. Jaz is mine (she chose me from about 12 days old, I couldn't say no!) and Freyja is hubbys.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and just for fun, some pics from a week or so ago. We walked into the bedroom and spotted this:

awwwww, cutie kitties

yes, they put themselves there! They're often under the covers somewhere, but not usually both with their heads on the pillow like that! lol!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Aww, they are so cute, our two kitties are on the couch right now cuddling together too

Casper and Boo (reverse order) (and no pun intended lol)

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
I love this thread and I love your cats.

Here's one of my two, taken about a month before the white one (Gizzie) passed away. She was such a great big sister to Mickey. We both miss her.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
I am such a cat person. (I love dogs too, don't get me wrong!)

Here is TomTom, he's an orange long-hair tabby cat. (And happens to be the love my life :) lol, he's my boy, and was here before any of the dogs!)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
What beautiful cats! Your boss is awesome! 4 is my limit, but I would love a Persian, Himalayan or Exotic Shorthair. Booger and Addy like to snuggle under things too.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
I love this thread and I love your cats.

Here's one of my two, taken about a month before the white one (Gizzie) passed away. She was such a great big sister to Mickey. We both miss her.
Awwwww.....a long haired white and orange tabby!! My favorite!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Wonderful pics of all your kitties. Cats have been a passion of mine all of my life. One of my three is rolling on my chest as I am typing now while purring and chirping to me to pet her. I just got a love bite!! The only time this is a problem is when they stand in front of my face and I have no idea where my fingers are on the keyboard. LOL

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
One of my three is rolling on my chest as I am typing now while purring and chirping to me to pet her. I just got a love bite!! The only time this is a problem is when they stand in front of my face and I have no idea where my fingers are on the keyboard. LOL

lol, that sounds exactly like my girl! lol!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts