Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, there!

My standard poodle puppy is 13 weeks old this Friday. His name is Kirby, and he's a weird, unidentifiable color right now. I have one breeder telling me he's brindle, one seal/sable, and one blue. I'm hoping as he ages, it will become more clear!

Kirby is my first standard, and I'm happy to see how smart he is. He learned six tricks before 10 weeks old and is set to start puppy obedience in two weeks.

I'm glad to be part of this forum, where I hope to pick up some tips and new info on rearing this human-like pup!

·
Premium Member
23,245 Posts
Welcome to PF. Please post pics and perhaps someone will be able to give you insight about Kirby's color.

·
Registered
7,272 Posts
welcome.

·
Premium Member
4,121 Posts
Welcome - would love to see pictures of Kirby - sounds quite interesting. Glad you are having fun with him. Enjoy puppyhood.

·
Premium Member
1,558 Posts
Welcome to PF, and congratulations on your new puppy! I love the name Kirby. We would all love to see pics of him. I'm sure some of the people on here who are more familiar with the different colors will be able to help you figure out what color he is.

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
Welcome! Congrats on your new puppy. Kirby is a super cute name. Good choice. Glad you're here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts