Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sooo Saleen has a extra long tounge that always seems to be hanging out of her chomper for one reason or another. My favorite photo to take is of her yawning, which she seems to do a lot of whenever I have the camera handy. Lucky me.

I caught this mid yawn photo today at work

Beanie getting bored with mommy taking pictures

Flapping in the wind

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Saleen looks like she is tired of holding that big ol' tongue in her mouth. Does she use it to give you a big wet kiss! :kiss:

From the pictures, she looks like a silver sable in her transition stage to silver. It also looks like she is glad to be rid of some of her hair.

"Mom...It's HOT. Can I have an Ice Cream!"

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Yep, that is some tongue she has there! LOL Does she let her head hang out of the window of your car while you are driving so that she can let it flap in the wind? :rofl:

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hehe, NO Spoospirit. I wouldn't trust her not to try and jump out the window to be honest. She is such a goof!! LoL.

·
Registered
151 Posts
It'll be great the when the day comes where she angers one of your kitties and they attack her... cat got your tongue?

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
lol that's so funny, Dodger has a habit of licking her mouth or sticking her tongue out anytime I say her name to get her attention while taking pictures. So I have quite a few bloopers of tongue shots.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts