Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's been quite the month between Walter the cat being really I'll, Beatrice's anxiety worsening.
Pia pulled a muscle in her right elbow two weeks ago and today oi, she may have popped the other out of joint, and may have a green stick fracture
20200205_185345.jpg
20200205_185345.jpg

Please think good thoughts about my gang because I've sure had enough

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Awwww... Twyla, I'm sorry things are not going well. (((Hugs)))

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Oh, dear! I am so sorry to hear all of this .....it't difficult enough to deal with any one of these issues but all at one time would be overwhelming. I wish I could be there to help in some way, but am sending many gentle hugs and good wishes your way! Cathy and Poppy

·
Premium Member
6,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thank you VQ and Johanna, I am happier now that Pia finally ate. Poor pickle wouldn't eat earlier, her elbow really hurts but she is better now that she has pain meds on board. I'll find out tomorrow when her xrays are reviewed if she does indeed have a green stick fracture. Regardless it's painful enough she won't put weight on it.
Now she's resting
20200205_192530.jpg

As for the rest well I am better with a plan, Walter is better today but it has been rough with the pain he is in.
Beatrice's CBD oil has been increased so she is doing so much better the last couple days.
So much to do to keep it all in check. Thsnks for listening to my rant ?

·
Registered
773 Posts
Having their human there is probably all that they ask. But it's not easy being everyone's caretaker and support. Good thoughts your way...

·
Registered
450 Posts
It's been quite the month between Walter the cat being really I'll, Beatrice's anxiety worsening.
Pia pulled a muscle in her right elbow two weeks ago and today oi, she may have popped the other out of joint, and may have a green stick fracture
View attachment 464240 View attachment 464240
Please think good thoughts about my gang because I've sure had enough
How worrisome! Best wishes

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
I'm so sorry you have had your hands really full. Hopefully things will improve . Will keep good thoughts coming your way.

·
Registered
6,937 Posts
I’m so sorry things have been so hard lately for your furry family. You sure deserve a break and I’ll be sending good vibes your way !

I hope you get a good night sleep tonight. Tomorrow is another day.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
This is a lot to carry but I know you'll get all your furbabies thru these times. Take care of yourself, too.

·
Registered
7,272 Posts
On no, (((Hugs))) I hope whatever Pia has that it heals quickly. Poor baby.

Reactions: twyla

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
So sorry to hear. Hope the X-ray is negative. Take care of yourself in this tough time.

·
Premium Member
4,121 Posts
So sorry to hear that things have been rough for the gang. Sending thoughts and prayer

·
Registered
539 Posts
So many things all at once, it sounds overwhelming. Thinking warm thoughts, and hope you feel refreshed soon and your fur family feels better.

·
Registered
12,517 Posts
Far too much piled on all at once - I hope things ease up soon. I have found breathing exercises help, if only short term, but when your stomach is twisting with anxiety and your brain spinning with exhaustion even a few minutes respite is good. Sending warm thoughts and cyber hugs.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts