Poodle Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

Registered
I am so sorry Twyla. I can't imagine being in your shoes right now, but I do know that your fur babies are very lucky to have you. You will get through this, as will your fur babies.

Registered
Oh Twyla, that's way too much. I am so sorry. I'm holding you in the light, and sending love and kindness. I always wish I could do more. But I am here with you. Always.
Click

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #25
Oh Twyla, that's way too much. I am so sorry. I'm holding you in the light, and sending love and kindness. I always wish I could do more. But I am here with you. Always.
Click
Thanks Click-n-treat,

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #26
Everyone thank you,
I am super tired at the moment, and hangry because I'm fasting for bloodwork.
It's all been too much, so thank you listening to me vent.
My pets didn't choose to be Ill or hurt in Pia's case, financially it's trying and emotionally its devastating.
Bea is worse, she had been throwing up and has raspy breathing, thankfully the CBD oil is helping her suck the marrow out of her short life.
Pia has had two episodes where she has hurt her elbows, two weeks ago she pulled a muscle in her right elbow, she was so wobbly I thought she hurt her back. Yesterday she started hobbling after I got home, she wouldn't put weight on her left leg I am afraid there might be something bigger wrong with her. She walks very straight with her head down which I was going to bring up Saturday at her annual vet visit.
Just tired of things going wrong.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts