Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took a few pics of the kids and the dogs this morning and couldn't resist posting them. The kids and Betty Jo and Jenny do so love each other. They sure do spend a lot of time cuddling.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They have different collars (Betty Jo's is royal blue and Jenny's is green) and very different temperaments. I think they look different too. Betty Jo has the glint of mischief in her eyes while Jenny is calmer. Not to mention if you get close enough Betty Jo will drown you in licks while Jenny is a devoted sniffer and rarely licks.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In the pics Katie my daughter is cuddling in the chair with Jenny and on the couch with Betty Jo. David my son has Jenny on the couch pic

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
I think dogs should be a part of every family with kids! Very sweet pictures. I hope the kids are feeling better:)

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think dogs should be a part of every family with kids! Very sweet pictures. I hope the kids are feeling better:)
I agree kids and dogs are magical together. The kids are doing much better. One is healthy and the other 2 just have coughs now. Thanks for asking.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Tis the season for coughs.:( They really are a great combination when you put in the work to get everyone to respect one and other.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
True enough teaching kids or dogs doesn't just happen. You do have to work at it. They do have to be taught how to behave with each other and then reminded of it occasionally lol

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks enjoy all the fluffyness as at least part of it is for a limited time. I'm hopefully going to get them trimmed on the weekend. I shouldn't say that out loud near my kids least they catch something again lol.

But I've got to admit they sure are nice to cuddle when they are this long and fluffy...that is except when they come in and are soaking wet from playing in the snow!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts