Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed last night when I got home from work that Kiba (almost 6YO schnauzer) looked a little bloated and her stomach was hard. I chalked it up to having an upset stomach as their stomachs will get hard when they are not feeling well.

This morning she was still a little bloated, and let them out to potty. Didn't think to look is she'd poo this morning and maybe it's just constipation. Also not sure if she pooped this afternoon for my mom (who was instructed to watch her and she didn't) and hasn't pooped yet tonight. Her stomach is still hard and bloated, but she is acting fine.

If you have any to spare, can we get some good vibes for the vet in the morning? She's acting fine, drinking and eating the small amount of food I gave her. Playing, etc. I'm hoping she's either constipated or something easy/stupid to fix. :( :(

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Sending healing vibes your way, Kiba! Good luck at the vet tomorrow. Let us know what they say. :hug:

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kiba has bladder stones again and an infection in her bladder. I didnt get a chance to ask them about it, so don't know if it's a UTI or not (as she's not had any symptoms). She's on antibiotics for a week, and on some s/d food to dissolve stones. If they aren't gone in a month she'll probably need surgery to get them out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts