Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After spending 6 long weeks in Cali with my sister-in-law to finish the quarantine for Hawaii they are finally home! When they got here they BOTH looked a little "doodle'ish" but after I got done with them they look like poodles again. Of course they need faces done again already lol. But my gorgeous girls are here!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
I'm so happy for you all - 6 weeks away from Teddy would kill me!

I love Tynkerbell's topknot - they're both adorable though.

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
OMG! I agree with Marian, I don't know how you survived the six week separation! So happy you have been reunited and all's well. Your Tynkerbell looks like the sweetest "cotton candy head" ever! Enjoy having your poodles at your side 27/7 again!!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you all, we are pretty stoked about it! Tynkers has already been swimming and Kiara will be able to now that she is no longer in season, did NOT want any oops babies lol! Would LOVE to get one of Jamie X Brian babies here!!! Sagan is beautiful, would LOVE to play with the dye with him like Aiden!!!

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
How wonderful!! I dont know if i could survive it either! We need more Hawaii poodle pictures! How were they able to stay in CA for the quarantine instead of on the island?

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It was hard, I really missed them. The "quarantine" for Hawaii does not have to be done in a facility...believe it or not the Dept of Agriculture says and I quote "we don't care where they are while they are quarantined so long as they are not on the Island" LOL! They would have had to go into a facility had they been here, but since they were still on the Mainland we only had to wait until 120 days after the neg titters test came in. So we were able to have them stay with my sister in law. Thank goodness the fees would have broke us!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
What cute girls! Glad to hear you're all together again. Must've been pure torture. Tynk's topknot is adorable. Hope you all have fun in paradise!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts