Poodle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there to everyone, just to introduce myself I am 52 come from the manchester area of the uk and have two poodles. One is a gorgeous cream boy who is 13 months old now, very well behaved, aloof, quiet, very bright, and the other is an equally gorgeous apricot girl who is a little stockier than my male even at 20 weeks, she is a hooligan, and toilet training is becoming a nightmare. Both come to whistle call and respond to the clicker, Alex goes to dog training classes and Pebbles will go in the new year. Love them to bits.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Hi there to everyone, just to introduce myself I am 52 come from the manchester area of the uk and have two poodles. One is a gorgeous cream boy who is 13 months old now, very well behaved, aloof, quiet, very bright, and the other is an equally gorgeous apricot girl who is a little stockier than my male even at 20 weeks, she is a hooligan, and toilet training is becoming a nightmare. Both come to whistle call and respond to the clicker, Alex goes to dog training classes and Pebbles will go in the new year. Love them to bits.
Welcome to you ! It sounds like you have your hands full :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.