Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there to everyone, just to introduce myself I am 52 come from the manchester area of the uk and have two poodles. One is a gorgeous cream boy who is 13 months old now, very well behaved, aloof, quiet, very bright, and the other is an equally gorgeous apricot girl who is a little stockier than my male even at 20 weeks, she is a hooligan, and toilet training is becoming a nightmare. Both come to whistle call and respond to the clicker, Alex goes to dog training classes and Pebbles will go in the new year. Love them to bits.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
:wave::welcome:

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Hi there to everyone, just to introduce myself I am 52 come from the manchester area of the uk and have two poodles. One is a gorgeous cream boy who is 13 months old now, very well behaved, aloof, quiet, very bright, and the other is an equally gorgeous apricot girl who is a little stockier than my male even at 20 weeks, she is a hooligan, and toilet training is becoming a nightmare. Both come to whistle call and respond to the clicker, Alex goes to dog training classes and Pebbles will go in the new year. Love them to bits.
Welcome to you ! It sounds like you have your hands full :)

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
welcome to the forum Katzka :D
I can't wait to see photos of your poodles

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Hello and welcome!!! I have a very good Facebook friend, Frances Ockford of Astroid Poodles (brown Standards) who lives in England. Perhaps you have heard of her? Wonderful lady, fabulous Spoos. Enjoy your time here on Poodle Forum!!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Hello Katzka. Welcome to the forum. Your poodles are lovely. Who is the good looking gray with your poodle? Nice looking fellow.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hello Katzka. Welcome to the forum. Your poodles are lovely. Who is the good looking gray with your poodle? Nice looking fellow.
Thats my daughters 3 year old weimeraner called Blue, my poodle used to walk under his tummy when he was a pup, and thanks for the welcome :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts