Poodle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here the album, I've put together of Poodle pictures:

http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/mm281/mi_ku_5/Poodles/

They're just random pics I've saved of different grooms and pretty poodles. The last few pics are of my SIL's spoo, Paddington, from Thanksgiving and Chirstmas of last year.

(I'm not sure where I got many of the pic, but if they or the dog belongs to you, I'm happy to give you credit or take it down. Just let me know.)

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Wow that's so cool. The dyed poodles weird me out a little bit but they are very interesting. There is a black poodle that looks like a small standard that I loved! So neat to see the differences in the dogs.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
D'aww, I love the first few of the toys in the teddy bear trim. :) That's my absolute favorite cut for toys. They look like little stuffed animals.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
That's weird... my dog isn't on there.... hmmmmmm.

Lol, kidding... I love the collection, I hope Perry's teddy bear clip ends up being as cute and fluffy as some of those puppies!

·
Registered
18 Posts
How would you describe the clip in photo #10 (the dog sitting on the hardwood floor)? I know next to nothing about poodle grooming, but that's what I'd like my poodle to look like when I eventually get one. Is that what's meant by a "teddy bear" clip?

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
How would you describe the clip in photo #10 (the dog sitting on the hardwood floor)? I know next to nothing about poodle grooming, but that's what I'd like my poodle to look like when I eventually get one. Is that what's meant by a "teddy bear" clip?
LOL! :D Photo #10 is a cute little poodle in the teddy bear clip. The face is left fuller and can be trimmed different ways. I like this version better. A lot of groomers will trim the face like a bichon. If the poodle is white, it can sometimes be difficult to tell the difference between the breeds for the average person.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
#11 is a woman named Lisa who was a contestant on Groomer Has It (the one with the Lakeland (?) Terrier).

Love the poodle party!

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
The first pictures is actually a Pumi :x not sure if that's been said yet!

And someone's a fan of color! :love: I can't wait to dye a white!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
The first pictures is actually a Pumi :x not sure if that's been said yet!
OK good lol!

Some of the patterns freak me out a bit but certainly talented groomers behind those trims.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts