Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm taking part in a (monthly) photo challenge on another forum at the moment; this months one is to take a photo every day. Doesn't matter what of, just pick up your camera and take a photo every day! So today I did some rattie photos, and I thought I'd share here too!

lil one-eyed Sparrow:

her big brother Finch

and their mamma Ceara:

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
I love that picture of Finch, he looks a tiny bit like my boy Bond who just passed. Similar color anyway though Bond had black eyes and was a Rex with a kind of crummy coat. I like the curious expression he has :) What happened to sparrow's other eye?

*sigh* I sooo miss my boys. Almost had hubby talked into a pair of hairless dumbo babies this weekend but in the end it was a no go. We want girls next time anyway and these were boys. Was kind of bummed out but he's right, it's not a good idea for another couple of months at least.

I'll just have to get my rat fix from you posting pictures lol. :)

·
Super Moderator
1,524 Posts
I love 'em! I've been wanting rats for years, but they're a total no go with hubby. (At least I've got him talked into a poodle acquisition once our dearly beloved old cat shuffles off this mortal coil.)

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Nice pics as for the rats. :) YUCK! :scared:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts