Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am SO excited but also very, very nervous. I've never had a puppy (since childhood, but that's different), so I'm sure there is going to be a learning curve. He will be joining my two current pups, a chihuahua and a chihuahua mix.

I can't wait, and I will certainly be disappointed if there are no males. I feel like there is so much to do and learn, even though he wouldn't be coming home for a while!

I just had to tell someone and get some of this excitement out. If you have a "holy grail" puppy/dog product (toy/tool/treat/etc), I would love a link. And please cross your fingers for some male pups!
Screen Shot 2020-07-03 at 6.26.00 PM.png

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Congratulations on your choice! Hope you get your wish!

I don't have a holy grail suggestion but if you'd like a general supply list, I keep one on file and of course, members will drop by with more info for you :).

·
Registered
735 Posts
Congratulations! Those look like beautiful dogs.

For us, there is no one product that gets us through puppydom. It's giving the pup the time and attention that he needs. Though we could never manage without a good crate.

·
Premium Member
9,687 Posts
I’m sure there will be a boy. I’ve met a few Donnchada Spoo’s and they are lovely examples of the breed. Congratulations in advance!

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Congratulations! I have a Donnchada Standard and am so very happy with her. Betty was easy to work with and Poppy was such a well adjusted social girl! She is 4 now and such a great ambassador for the breed. Enjoy your new baby.
IMG_4346.PNG

1 - 7 of 7 Posts