Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is an old picture that I found on my computer today. He looks so sweet.

I call him a frog because he is constantly jumping on my legs, or hopping around the house, or rubbing against surfaces (while walking) and he makes this silly sound the entire time. Oh, and I bought him a cute little green collar with froggies on it. That, and his real name is a common french name. (But in all honesty, he gets called Poodle more often than not!)

Oooooh, and, I was looking at the wikipedia for poodles and he is considered a toy in 4 of 7 kennel clubs. Yay! Lol, in the other three he is an inch too tall and is a mini.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Picture would help, huh?

That's the little face I get to wake up to every day... well, when he isn't barking at me to get up and let him out to potty!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Picture would help, huh?

That's the little face I get to wake up to every day... well, when he isn't barking at me to get up and let him out to potty!
:rofl: You got me! I re-read your post a few times thinking I had missed something before finally scrolling down. LOL He is a sweet little guy.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And I would be delighted to be woken up by that face! He is adorable!! Sweet eyes.

I love his little piggy nose, lol.

Gah, come to think of it, I think he has the most nicknames out of any of our dogs! PB, Froglet, Ewok, PerryBeary, PeanutButter, Poodle, Little Dog, PierreyBeary, Little Man, and Munchkin off the top of my head!

As opposed to ProblemChild's PandaBear
TheQueen's DB, DoonieWahone (wah-who-knee... made up), Wahine (wah-hee-knee... hawaiian), DoonieBear
TheGrey's`Heefy, Heefers

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
D'aww Perry is SO cute! He looks like he'd be a ton of fun to be around. :)
He is when he isn't being a spoiled brat! lol. I miss that fuzzy face, but am glad to have the REALLY goopy eyes gone as well. I'll have to find a happy medium of fuzzy face!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Perry always has a smile on his face. Even my husband commented on it when I was making the calendar. Such a happy guy!

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Perry always has a smile on his face. Even my husband commented on it when I was making the calendar. Such a happy guy!
Thanks :) It is the good ole fashion spoiling we do around here. Although it turns around to bite us in the butt sometimes! lol

Speaking of calendars, I still need to order one, it IS the new year, after all!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts