Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,158 Posts
How exciting. I can’t wait to see your photos. I love parti poodles.

Reactions: sairbnon

·
Premium Member
22,983 Posts
Welcome to PF and congrats on your BROWN and white parti mpoo. Poodles are brown not chocolate by proper naming, but then again a poodle of any color(s) is one of the best dogs in the world.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm already learning so much from browsing through other posts...

Turns out he's not a parti, I was misunderstanding and thought all multi-colored poodles were considered parti. Consider me on the road to being educated!

Our boy Gus is actually a mis-marked/abstract brown mini (with white on the tips of his paws, chest, and a small light patch on his chin). Totally adorable as far as I'm concerned!! He's a family pet and we aren't destined for any show rings.

I chose him over his sibling who was a parti with black spots because he seemed to have a better temperament for our family.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Welcome. Gus is an adorable name! Can't wait for pictures. :)

·
Premium Member
9,622 Posts
Welcome to PF! I can’t wait to see pictures of Gus. Mini’s are the hardest of the three recognized sizes to find. Lucky you!!!

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Welcome to PF! Like mentioned, finding a mini is not easy, so would love to see pictures! Nothing better than a poodle..... in any size!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm off to read that post about editing photos because apparently mine upload funny, rotated 1/4 turn :p

·
Registered
12,364 Posts
Even sideways on it is obvious he is a poppet - congratulations!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts