Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Wow, 70 pounds! How tall is he? My momma's boy Jackson is very tall - almost 27 inches but only weighs 54 pounds. He's still a baby at 13 months though.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Java is a BIG PRETTY boy!!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
70 pounds is just all the more to love. Had to go BIG in order to get my husband to accept poodles as pets. He's a cop (now he's retired), but he had to face the heckling of the K-9 guys. LOL He held his head up high as he walked past them with Java and said "at least he's a BIG poodle". LOL

I look at my other 2 poodles who are 50 and 60 pounds each and I think that the 50 pounder is "tiny" and "dainty". BWAHAHAHA

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Our boys could be twins! They have the same face, mine is 73lbs and 28", and only a little lighter. :D Could you post your boys pedigree or PM me it?

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
He is wonderful! What I first wanted to get a standard, I took my husbandto Frostfires and he saw one of her big boys! He was like "I don't think so that is way to big" LOL Then when I got Kiara from her and she was just a little over 20 in, my husband was ok with it, but now she is about 24-25 in and 50 lbs and he is really none the wiser lol! Since she grew while she was here he has not noticed a big differance since he sees her every day lol! Shhhh, don't tell him that she has gained 20 lbs and got 5 in taller! LOL! :eek:hwell:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts