Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Oh, that was darling! What pretty and intelligent Poodles. I'm so glad you posted that, I was beginning to wonder about the intelligence. My brother's Spoo must have missed out when they handed out brains, lol. The other dogs show him up all the time. (Bro and SIL have said his mother was spacey too.)

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
That was way to cute,thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
I LOVE those two!!! She does some neat training, and the best bit is that she records HOW she trains it too!!!
Canine Horizons

·
Registered
109 Posts
Absolutely adorable---and what beautiful poo's! I'm not baised toward parti's or anything. (Says with a freakish grin on face)

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Flying - yes- isn't that nice that that lady posted ofhow to train a dog to do those tricks :) !!!! I have to confess my silly fancy now *blush ...ehemm... I love "dog dancing" videos LOL I think there is actual name for that "sport" , but I forgot it lol I would actually be happy to do that , he he... oh my, am I silly or what LMAO

Parismum - I actually found this video by doing research about parti -lines : )
I like them a LOT : ))))

Where did you get your beauty ??? You can send a PM if you prefer : )))

·
Registered
631 Posts
I love it! So cute!
Wishpoo- It is called Canine Freestyle:) I'm working on a routine with Dixie (she works around my wheelchair really well!). I started training Lola for it but she is most definitely an agility dog and didn't have the temperament for it.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OH - thank you Karma'sACat :) !!!!

HOW nice that you are doing it !!!! Oh my !!!! I wish you can post a video one day !!! So Canine Freestyle it is !!! : ))) It must be a ton of fun !!!!

Thanks for the info and I am glad you liked the video I posted :beauty:

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
"canine freestyle", or "heelwork to music", as well as simply "doggie dancing"!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Flying : ))) - I bet you and Paris would be a great team in that !!!!! You already thought her so many tricks :elefant: and she loves to perform : )!

Anybody doing "doggie dancing" in NZ ???:)

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
there is a little heelwork to music done here in NZ, but there's not really anyone who does it down our end of the country!

Me and Jak want to do a 'pairs' routine where we have us both and the two spoo girls done up matching, and cos they both work well with either of us, we can swap them about as to who is handling who and make it really fun!!! hehe

·
Registered
631 Posts
OH - thank you Karma'sACat :) !!!!

HOW nice that you are doing it !!!! Oh my !!!! I wish you can post a video one day !!! So Canine Freestyle it is !!! : ))) It must be a ton of fun !!!!

Thanks for the info and I am glad you liked the video I posted :beauty:
Yea, I have to get creative because of my limitations and figure out what they most enjoy. Freestyle is great since I already always have music on and used to dance, so the girls were used to it. I'll see if I can get someone to tape us doing at least part of a routine.

·
Registered
631 Posts
there is a little heelwork to music done here in NZ, but there's not really anyone who does it down our end of the country!

Me and Jak want to do a 'pairs' routine where we have us both and the two spoo girls done up matching, and cos they both work well with either of us, we can swap them about as to who is handling who and make it really fun!!! hehe
This is a video I would LOVE to see! I'm so jealous of pairs people and how awesome they do.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts