Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a current pic of Bella taken last week. I am just trying out this pic thing and haven't gotten the hang of resizing pics yet. If anyone has any suggestions to make it any easier, then I can send more later.

Attachments

·
Registered
627 Posts
Aww. He looks a little bit like my Max. How big is he? I just weighed and measured Max at 50 lbs and 24 inches at the withers. He's 8 months old now.

Looking forward to more of your grooming tips. I'm just getting into it myself. I thought about the shop vac option but went ahead and got the hair dryer.

·
Registered
305 Posts
If you have the program Paint on your computer you can resize it with that.
You can also get a FREE account with Photobucket.com. After you upload photos, you can resize them and do some cool effects.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bella is a "He"! It is short for Kabella. He weighs 57 lbs as of last Sat. at the vets for a checkup. I haven't checked his height for a while but can tell you that he is tall enough to just lay his head on the dining room table. Naughty Boy! But his expressions and personality are to die for. Here a few more pics. The Min Pin is of my beloved Burley, Bellas best friend. She passed away 6 months ago. I had her since she was born. She was 14 years old. The pic in the water is of my sons lab, Milo, and Bella in the Rogue River, at gold beach oregon last summer.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts