Poodle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took these from my blackberry so quality is not great. We got home a little early today, it was 72 degrees out so we took the spoos to the park. Then the Poms went for a stroll afterwards. We enjoyed ourselves - - the weather here is why we stay.....lol
Water Water resources Bank River Sporting Group

Canidae Dog Dog breed Sporting Group Fawn

Vertebrate Mammal Dog Canidae Dog breed

Weimaraner Water resources Canidae Dog Sporting Group

Water Water resources Bank Atmospheric phenomenon Natural landscape

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It really is a great park and it was pretty busy. There are places you walk where it its just us and the dogs and then lots of people.:)

They love it there.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
We need more pictures of Suri and Olie!! I can't believe how grown up Olie is looking!! I love their grooms, they suit them soo well.

I am beyond jealous of your dog park!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the kind comments about the spoos. Olie is slightly taller than Suri. The time just flys.....I think everyone should have poodles - they are the best addition to a family:)

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Man, it sure looks like you and your guys had a great time! I'm jealous...lol.... still snow all around us here, although it is melting and lots of ground an be seen. Today is a COLD day.. only 32 degrees... yuck! Glad you all had such a good time in such lovely weather. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.