Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took these from my blackberry so quality is not great. We got home a little early today, it was 72 degrees out so we took the spoos to the park. Then the Poms went for a stroll afterwards. We enjoyed ourselves - - the weather here is why we stay.....lol
dog park 2.jpg

dog park 3.jpg

dog park 4.jpg

dog park 5.jpg

dog park.jpg

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It really is a great park and it was pretty busy. There are places you walk where it its just us and the dogs and then lots of people.:)

They love it there.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
We need more pictures of Suri and Olie!! I can't believe how grown up Olie is looking!! I love their grooms, they suit them soo well.

I am beyond jealous of your dog park!

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Looks like a lovely time! Isn't is awesome to have these nice days again? It has been very lovely here too, and the dogs are enjoying so much spending more time outside.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the kind comments about the spoos. Olie is slightly taller than Suri. The time just flys.....I think everyone should have poodles - they are the best addition to a family:)

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Man, it sure looks like you and your guys had a great time! I'm jealous...lol.... still snow all around us here, although it is melting and lots of ground an be seen. Today is a COLD day.. only 32 degrees... yuck! Glad you all had such a good time in such lovely weather. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts