Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a beautiful sunny day out yesterday after about a week of rain so I had the girls out in the yard to get some pics. I'm so excited to see the flowers starting to bloom. I love the spring when you see everything just starting to grow. The grass is turning green and its so much nicer to get out and enjoy it all.

Not to mention that I've been learning to do fft and had just gotten a new 15 blade that I tried out on Betty Jo. I had done Jenny about 2 days before with a 10 before the new blade got here. I've got to say I'm really enjoying keeping them pretty.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
They were sure enjoying all the sunshine. Not to mention all the excitement of the odd robin that was hunting worm in the yard. I'm hoping to be able to take Betty Jo to the park this afternoon with the hubby and kids. It seems like a pity not to get out and enjoy all the lovely weather.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
So nice to finally get outside for some pretty weather! We worked in the yard all day yesterday. The dogs lounged about in the sun with their chew bones. It was fantastic!!! Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Nice Girls you have lovely red heads :)

Lovely to she that spring is coming, it will take some time here before it shows up.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts

OH MY !!!!!! What a perfect "Downward Dog" and "Cobra" positions !!!!!

Wishpoo gives "A+" for such a great Yoga practice effort !!!!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Ahhhhh.....stretching out the winter kinks! Nothing like out. Looks like they are making the adjustment to the outdoors again. Isn't it wonderful to be able to go outside and enjoy some sun and fun?

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes I laughed and thought that Jenny was warming up for a photo op. You know got to get all the kinks out. It is so wonderful to be able to be out without wading through snow and not having to bundle up. Not to mention not having to spend all that time drying paws and removing snow when we get in. I love spring!!!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks, I'm just working on fft the rest of the lovely grooming credit goes to Arreau. Its so wonderful to finally to have someone that worries about them looking really nice when they are done too. I really appreciate all her work on teaching me to be able to do fft and her hours spent grooming them. What a co-owner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts