Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Poodle Lovers!

This month's photo theme is My Too Helpful Poodle. Your fuzzy friend loves to assist you when you don't really need help. Like changing the toilet paper roll. Or going bezerk when the doorbell or phone rings in case you didn't hear it. And oh, those lovely sunrise alarm clock poodles on your days off! And every pizza order to picnic needs a food taster, and your boy or girl never fails to volunteer. And golly, you had no idea you needed a workout partner or help networking with neighbors until your buddy spotted the need.

Photo(s) should not have been used in a previous contest. They can be in color or black & white. Submit 1 to 3 photos of your poodle(s) with it's name.

Entries are accepted thru the end of next Thursday, July 22. This is followed by a Voting Poll for several days and then the Awards & Screensaver Gifts.

Good luck, Contestants!

·
Registered
889 Posts
So Bobby really likes to “Help,” with many things. Since he loves to use his mouth we have “trained” him to “help carry”
these things in particular. He gets quite excited over these “helpful” activities. It’s a routine that he has done since puppyhood
as a way to rein in his “helpful”
exuberance.😉

Bobby “helps” to carry out boxes for recycle.

Bobby”helps” by carrying my socks every morning.

Bobby “helps” carry his grooming bag to the kitchen on grooming days.

Bobby is such a “helpful” fellow. 😉

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello Poodle Lovers!

This month's photo theme is My Too Helpful Poodle. Your fuzzy friend loves to assist you when you don't really need help. Like changing the toilet paper roll. Or going bezerk when the doorbell or phone rings in case you didn't hear it. And oh, those lovely sunrise alarm clock poodles on your days off! And every pizza order to picnic needs a food taster, and your boy or girl never fails to volunteer. And golly, you had no idea you needed a workout partner or help networking with neighbors until your buddy spotted the need.

Photo(s) should not have been used in a previous contest. They can be in color or black & white. Submit 1 to 3 photos of your poodle(s) with it's name.

Entries are accepted thru the end of next Thursday, July 22. This is followed by a Voting Poll for several days and then the Awards & Screensaver Gifts.

Good luck, Contestants!
Ivan checking out who pulled in the driveway!

5B7E5F2C-FB0F-4F5E-B362-502C89AC6AB4.jpeg
CC8C607F-225F-41B0-9E28-F66A0BDD1023.jpeg
CC8C607F-225F-41B0-9E28-F66A0BDD1023.jpeg
5B7E5F2C-FB0F-4F5E-B362-502C89AC6AB4.jpeg

·
Registered
135 Posts
Charlie helps out giving relaxing back massages! This pic taken when he was a puppy....
IMG_7800.jpeg

Charlie also likes to help me fold the laundry....if you can find him!! This time he fell asleep on the job.
IMG_1439.jpeg

And he always makes sure to help me pack when the suitcase comes out. He doesn't waste any time inserting himself in there, concerned look and all!
IMG_3620.jpeg

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.