Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Awwwww look at adorable he is. My hubby would love to have a toy, he likes little dogs better than larger ones.

*sigh* a silver standard poodle is what got me super interested in poo's. I would kill to have a silver one in any size.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Awwwww look at adorable he is. My hubby would love to have a toy, he likes little dogs better than larger ones.

*sigh* a silver standard poodle is what got me super interested in poo's. I would kill to have a silver one in any size.

He is gorgeous sue. I originally wanted a silver too but ended up with blue. Have just seen a pic of beautiful silver standard pup on another forum and that is definately what I am having next. If the litter I choose doesn't have a silver in it next time I will have to wait. Don't get me wrong we love our little boy and his colour is developing really well into a beautiful shade of blue but silver is just soo lovely.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As JJ is my first ever poodle i wasn't really bothered about color it was his charactor that first took my interest , i had a choice of three colors ,silver, white or black, , he's turned in to a real mummy's boy.
I wanted my hubby to train him for agility but he only has eye's for me so i have started teaching him myself and he works so well for me, i just love this boy soooo much, even if he doesn't want to do agility he is my wonderful lap dog first and formost.

Sue and JJ my toy boy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts