Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I LOVE the look of your poodles! Who could resist a puppy as cute as they are!?!? I'm really having a hard time waiting on Zulee to be born.

Sivaro, do you typically get a female in every litter? Just curious about how the odds tend to work out. In order to get them that 'glossy' look, do you use a particular product or is that their puppy hair?

I want one!!! Going to Australia! :bolt:

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ROFL @ BFF

No, no special product, thats human shampoo :D Mummy has alot of goodness in her :D

I usually get all girls, or mostly girls. This is the first litter in a long time that I have got more males and one female. :(

Thanks Pamela, yes they are stacking early although the back legs keep slipping backwards lol. I was surprised I could stack them and take pics with the other hand :pound: The male is going to another state to be shown. Im still debating if Im keeping the female only cause she is so fine. I like more bone on my dogs.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Im still debating if Im keeping the female only cause she is so fine. I like more bone on my dogs.
I am in love with her and her big, beautiful brown eyes. I also love delicate little girls, so just send her over to me and I promise to take great care of such a little princess and send you lots of pics. ;)

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
So cute !!!!!!!!!!

Do you typically keep a pup out of every litter ? Also how many dogs do you usually campaign at once ?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts