Poodle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here they are, little fat tubbies. Got a couple of funny tongue shots also.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Hey Siv's got babies! Geez I go away for a few days or weeks and look what happens. They look gorgeous Siv, I bet they make you smile every time you look at them.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Siv's got babies! Geez I go away for a few days or weeks and look what happens. They look gorgeous Siv, I bet they make you smile every time you look at them.
Thanks BF, how are you babe? :D Long time no see. k9kutz is here too :D

yes they make me happy, last litter for this year though :( So better enjoy it while I can. I want to get out in the ring more this year, have missed quite a few shows.

AWWWW!!! They are tub butts! LOL!! They are growing so fast!
They sure do p4p, and yes they are getting awefully chunky :pound:

·
Registered
912 Posts
I have been madly reading and trying to catch up, so far I have only managed to get through a few threads, but I have a lazy day tomorrow, so after I groom the T dog I will get reading and posting. I am good though, thanks for asking. The OH is working away and the kennels have been flat out :smile: don't seem to have enough hours in the day at present.

I see k9kutz is here :wave:

So do you have any shows lined up in the forseeable future Siv?

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have been madly reading and trying to catch up, so far I have only managed to get through a few threads, but I have a lazy day tomorrow, so after I groom the T dog I will get reading and posting. I am good though, thanks for asking. The OH is working away and the kennels have been flat out :smile: don't seem to have enough hours in the day at present.

I see k9kutz is here :wave:

So do you have any shows lined up in the forseeable future Siv?
yes its hard to catch up when you have been away for a while. I know it was for me so just starting with what looked interesting :pound:

Looking forward to seeing T dog again. Please post heaps of pics here as I left dol a couple of months back and once your not a member anymore you cant see pics that are loading up from dol only can see photobucket.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Ohhh, one week old already... time sure does fly! Love that pic with the pups mouth open..lol. I absolutely love watching pups nurse, I love it when their butts are all out with their tails sticking out as they guzzle their meal... :)

Siv, I see you put that wonderful head shot of your girl as your avatar. LOVE it! She looks so coquettish, it is great!

·
Registered
912 Posts
The T dog had a bath Tuesday night and already he needs another so tomorrow is the day. It has been trying to rain, nothing worthwhile just enough to get him damp enough for the GSD slobber and dirt to combine into some sort of brown glue like substance :rofl:

I will attempt to take photos tomorrow once he is beautiful again and post away.

OK I gotta get some shut eye. Nite Siv, good to talk to you.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ohhh, one week old already... time sure does fly! Love that pic with the pups mouth open..lol. I absolutely love watching pups nurse, I love it when their butts are all out with their tails sticking out as they guzzle their meal... :)

Siv, I see you put that wonderful head shot of your girl as your avatar. LOVE it! She looks so coquettish, it is great!
Thanks jm. Yes I love watching the same thing rofl.

Yes she is a purty girl alright, I like changing the profiles haha.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The T dog had a bath Tuesday night and already he needs another so tomorrow is the day. It has been trying to rain, nothing worthwhile just enough to get him damp enough for the GSD slobber and dirt to combine into some sort of brown glue like substance :rofl:

I will attempt to take photos tomorrow once he is beautiful again and post away.

OK I gotta get some shut eye. Nite Siv, good to talk to you.
Looking forward to seeing them BF :D

Nite sweety

1 - 19 of 19 Posts