Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the babies at 4 weeks old. They sure have grown so quick.

Boy 1

Boy 2

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Ohhhhh, Sivaro, I WANT ONE!!!!!!! They are soooo pretty!! Can't wait to see pics of them at 8 weeks... wow!

BTW, I like #2. Can I have him? LOL :)

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Awwwwwww, I want a little toy poo now!! I'm sure wonder wouldn't want to share her lap time though. She allowed the spoos into our family I'm sure she'd draw the line at a toy who could horn in on her lap LoL.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thankyou everyone. One will be going into a show home in another state to me if he keeps growing as nice as he looks now. 2 are looking very stunning boys.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Can I ask which puppy will be going to the show home?
To be honest, I would be telling fibs if I knew definately. You always need to take in type, their temperament, movement, check mouths etc.
However, going by their shapes and stacking at this age, the type of dog I like is boy 1 and boy 2. So far what I can see at this stage is they are nice and square in body, better coats, nice heads, nice tail sets, giraff necks :D which I love.
They are only 4 weeks old, so teeth have to come through so I have to check their bite, dentition, still check that their temperament doesnt change to sooky, watch their movements. All dogs can change so dramatically up to 8 mths. They can start off nice then end up pet. But its usually a good start when they are what you like to see between 8 weeks to 3 mths.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts