Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
And so is the groomer!! His Mom is a Master Groomer in British Columbia. If you type in Jecht on youtube, there are a ton of videos of different haircuts and dye jobs she has done oon him. The Olympics "do" is awesome! And can you ever tell how much that boy loves his Mama!!!!

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
That's great! I was thinking I should do something like that (except tone it down 10000 notches ;)) for the Olympics with Mitch. Like a little maple leaf on his side or something, but I think I'll stick with a bandana ;)

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I am such a huge fan of this dog, I show that video to any of my friends or family who fuss about coloring dogs. I just say "But look at how handsome Jecht is!" they all love him as soon as they see the video. :) That's almost exactly how I would want to dye Desmond too... the way Jecht looks when he's at camp, without the leaf but still having the orange head, feet, and tail. Love it!!

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Almost makes me wish I had a white poodle! LOL

I saw the other videos including one that was an interview with Nina herself. I wish I was that creative!

I love the part in that video I posted where she's going around him with the camera and he's following her with only his head. Brilliant! :)

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
That was GREAT! I absolutely love the Canadian leaf on him and the colors and all of it! My mom would have loved seeing this video, she loved Canada! Her favorite thing at the Equine Expo each year was watching the Canadian Drill Team!

And, Jecht, what a handsome, smart and loving looking boy. I can well imagine the owner is very proud of that boy and it definitely is obvious that he loves her very much! Wonderful!!!!! :) :)

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
That was GREAT! I absolutely love the Canadian leaf on him and the colors and all of it! My mom would have loved seeing this video, she loved Canada! Her favorite thing at the Equine Expo each year was watching the Canadian Drill Team!

And, Jecht, what a handsome, smart and loving looking boy. I can well imagine the owner is very proud of that boy and it definitely is obvious that he loves her very much! Wonderful!!!!! :) :)
Isnèt it beautiful to see the way he looks at her and responds to her...

Your Mom apparently had very discerning taste!! LOL!! Was she Canadian.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts