Poodle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was up late last night grooming because we didn't get home from our mommy meet up as early as I thought we would but I got her clean and tidy for our Memorial Day visits. She knew something was up this morning I think when she wasn't allowed to go out with Saleen and Zephyr to potty. She had to stay spotless and it has been raining here for the last two days. Ugh, the other two spoos are filthy right now b/c of all the mud and a new dig up the whole dang yard game they've been playing.

Anyway our last visit was Memorial Day of LAST year b/c right after that Nicholas made his presence known and I was to sick to do much of anything. Then my OB veto'd any visiting during flu season and then we had bedrest so bummer, poor Jazz got sidelined.

It was so funny today several residents kept mentioning how there was a dog like her who was *insert color or color combo here* that came to visit. They remembered her after a whole year even though they weren't sure it was the same dog. The activities director of our favorite place was so thrilled to hear we were going to be able to accompany the squadron guys on the visits. They always seem to like seeing the dog as much or better than the uniforms which I suppose is not really the point but oh well. The other place we went to took us room to room all to visit everybody after we finished with the Vets and people there remembered "the flag dog" and "the red white and blue dogs. It was cute.

We even got Nicholas in on the action. I wrapped little man up in our carrier, stuck a little flag in it and the residents LOVED it. It more than made up for the fact that Jazz is still lavender and not patriotic lol.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
You are an inspiration. Zulee is too rambunctious to take (at least for now). It looks like everyone had a great time fawning over Jazz. I bet they really enjoyed seeing you and your new addition to family. Nicholas looks so comfy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts