Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... with us anyway. I had to take pictures of the dogs with the what Hubby and I got eachother under the tree.... Notice the lack of a tree skirt? Compliments of Mr. Wonderful who pee'ed all over it Chritsmas eve, Grrrr!!

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Great picture. What did the puppies get for Christmas?
They each got a smoked natural bone and they each got a teddy bear Zanies toy and several bags of dog cookies. Jazz has a new collar on order, but we haven't told her about it yet and a new pink gentle leader to match it.

Here's the collar http://www.bigdogboutique.com/ProductCart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=9820
we are getting it in pink of course and as a martingale instead of a buckel collar. Of course she has to have the matching leash :)

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
lol, the standards christmas colours are fantastic. And you have little tibbies :) I use to own one but the bugger was digging his way to china all the time. The other side of the fence was a nasty jack russell, nearly hurt him badly one day so had to let the tibbie go. :(

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Bad, bad Mr. Wonderful for peeing on your Christmas tree skirt. The things we put up with from our babies huh? An UN-animal lover just wouldn't understand. Very nice picture, and Jazz looks sooooo Christmasy.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol, the standards christmas colours are fantastic. And you have little tibbies :) I use to own one but the bugger was digging his way to china all the time. The other side of the fence was a nasty jack russell, nearly hurt him badly one day so had to let the tibbie go. :(
They do like to dig don't they. Howie, my boy, wouldn't dig a hole for anything in the world.... well maybe a hotdog. As a general rule though isn't a digger. Wonder on the other hand, started digging holes in the yard shortly before she delievered Mr. Wonderful and she hasn't stopped since. She now has a little tunnel under a planter that hubby made me, and I stepping in a little "pot hole' she dug in the middle of the yard yesterday. I'm going to get a sand box for her and see if we can stop that behavior. She used to dig A LOT at my mothers before I got married. They all did. We are planning on doing a lot of landscaping in the spring though so she's gonna have to stop the digging. If she digs up freshly laid sod, I don't think I can save her from hubby's wrath lol. I can't wait, having a new house is FUN!! I have so many things I want to do!!

·
Registered
843 Posts
Jazz is beautiful.
Having read that your mother thinks that is an ugly head...what was she thinking?
Her face reminds me of my deceased poodle Gaby...how I loved that girl...words cannot describe how much I miss her.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jazz is beautiful.
Having read that your mother thinks that is an ugly head...what was she thinking?
Her face reminds me of my deceased poodle Gaby...how I loved that girl...words cannot describe how much I miss her.
Well thankyou! In the short time we've had her she has definitly become my baby :) I probably should add that my mother was very upset with me for getting Jazz at all and doesn't like her much just based on the fact that A) she didn't want me to have her, and B) she is a larger dog, ie not a tibbie. So I guess her perspective is clouded a bit.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Well thankyou! In the short time we've had her she has definitly become my baby :) I probably should add that my mother was very upset with me for getting Jazz at all and doesn't like her much just based on the fact that A) she didn't want me to have her, and B) she is a larger dog, ie not a tibbie. So I guess her perspective is clouded a bit.
Jazz is a gorgeous girl! Your mother is bound to warm up to her lol - who couldn't love a poodle? :star:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts