Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We took Jazzers to the park on New Years day and got some cute photos that I thought I would share. There were even a group of little mini poos there which she loved. She's such a snob likes other poodles, reguardless of size, better than most other dogs. It's kind of weird. She will interact with the other breeder but she doesn't play as freely or warm up to them as quickly as she does other poos.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
What's the photoshop request, babes? :tongue:

Great pictures btw, it looks like she had a lot of fun with
the other doggies there! I wish we had a dog park,
but hell we can't even raise enough damn money to
build a shelter, so I suppose a park is out of the question.

·
Registered
646 Posts
YOu know it is weird how dogs do that I once went to a training place ( mccanns in ontario canada)
In the class was 2 american eskimos whos owners did not know eachother and those 2 were inseperable during free play.

Last puppy class at petsmart 2 lab puppies were the same.

Interesting how they search out their own type first.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Now my photoshop request, MM you still having fun with photoshop???

I just love this tree at the dog park, the big knott on the bottom and it's huge sprawling branches. Awsome. Actualy there are a lot of cool trees there but this is my favorite. Anyway I got Jazz into this pose and snapped a photo. The issue I have with it is Jazz's dye job. I have tons of photos of her with the candy stripes and we are pulling the dye out of her hair as best we can to help speed the fading process. It's supposed to last four to six weeks, we re-touched the dye job a week before christmas for the nursing home visit. Anway I'm wondering if it's possiable to take these photos and remove the stipes and make her white/cream again? I know MM you were able to remove the smudge of dye on her side, but I wasn't sure if you could change the color of the dog in such a larger area? Possible?

here's the photos

·
Registered
912 Posts
Love the tree pic WonderPup both with and without stripes, she looks fantastic. I have noticed a lot of dog pics look great when the dog is standing on something. Lelune I think has some great photos of his affies in a similar pose in some rocks and they looks great.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Love the tree pic WonderPup both with and without stripes, she looks fantastic. I have noticed a lot of dog pics look great when the dog is standing on something. Lelune I think has some great photos of his affies in a similar pose in some rocks and they looks great.
I have noticed that as well. I have several photos of various dogs standing on things. Howie has a great beach sence photo that a photographer took and he's standing up like front feet up on piece of driftwood, then he's standing full on the driftwood and then we have a shot of him standing with one paw on a big fake crab - waayyyy cute! I'll have to see if I can digup those photos. I know the crab picture was used in a calender this year.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Ohh I'd love to see those. We have a professional photographer who lives locally but it's about $200 for the photo shoot and then you have to buy the photos so T will have to just wait till I get a decent shot of him :rofl:

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
We took Jazzers to the park on New Years day and got some cute photos that I thought I would share. There were even a group of little mini poos there which she loved. She's such a snob likes other poodles, reguardless of size, better than most other dogs. It's kind of weird. She will interact with the other breeder but she doesn't play as freely or warm up to them as quickly as she does other poos.

she is so cute - like a little lamb!

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ohh I'd love to see those. We have a professional photographer who lives locally but it's about $200 for the photo shoot and then you have to buy the photos so T will have to just wait till I get a decent shot of him :rofl:
$$200?? Oh my Blue fox you're going to just DIE when I tell you how much I paid for Howie's photos.... LESS than $100... annnnddd it wasn't just Howie shots of Howie, we also did my black and tan bitch Raven that day. We more probably close to 150 shots. There was NO sitting fee and she printed out the proofs within the hour and those were free for me to keep and I could choose the photos I wanted from them. Then when we choose what we wanted the prints were as low as 15 dollars for an 8x10 and she edits and crops and such as well. We always order a lot when we get the shots done. I have a bussiness card holder that has a fantastic shot of Wonder on it. I also have the CD of all the unedited photos on it and full ownership of the copy write on them to do what I want with them. She is the most awsome lady!!

If any of you are in the states her name is phyills and she travels around to various dogs shows around the country and sets up. No appt needed just show up. I can't wait until the spring time when I can take Jazz up and have her photographed.
I'lll scan some of the pictures I have that she has done and look for the CD's as well to post in the other pets section with her contact info so you guys and look up her schedual and see if she's going to be close to any of you anytime soon.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts