Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took Mr. Wonderful to work with me friday, awwwww puppy's first bath. Anywho, My 8am appt was a no show so I had two hours to kill before the the self serve part opened so I locked the front door and let the dogs loose to play. The puppy had a blast and Jazz was glad too.
I am amazed at how tolerant she is, at 13 weeks old Mr. Wonderful can be a bit pushy and has no real manners. She's perfect with him though, I never have to worry.

Poodle Attack!!!!

I keel da poodle!!

Now we cuddle

Oh and here is a video too!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Awww..to cute! I am amazed at how our spoo puppy Casey can be such a big goofy puppy but she has never been boisterous around our smaller children, almost like they just know.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Great shots and I loved the video. Didn't know you could load video to photbucket! Ahh a whole new world, perhaps I can take video on my phone and see what i can do with it :smile:

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
I took Mr. Wonderful to work with me friday, awwwww puppy's first bath. Anywho, My 8am appt was a no show so I had two hours to kill before the the self serve part opened so I locked the front door and let the dogs loose to play. The puppy had a blast and Jazz was glad too.
I am amazed at how tolerant she is, at 13 weeks old Mr. Wonderful can be a bit pushy and has no real manners. She's perfect with him though, I never have to worry.

Poodle Attack!!!!

I keel da poodle!!

Now we cuddle

Oh and here is a video too!
How very dear tey are! Jazz is so adorably submissive and gentle with the puppy! My tow are like crazy dogs when they play! Very sweet!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts