Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have been bored today and since we are keeping Jazz's best friend this week while her family is out of town I decided to take a couple of pictures of them together.

I might add that Jazz normaly doesn't look so ragged and I swear I groomed her on Wednesday. I guess having two poo's is hard on the hair lol. Nikki drools a lot and they have been playing really rough in the backyard. Jazz is LOVING it!

A video

And some pictures

As much fun as Jazz is having with Nikki I will be glad when she goes home. We've been spending a lot of time on her training, which is why she is staying with us instead of going to a boarding kennel. She's doing well but wow she is a handful sometimes. LoL.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I love the video and the pictures. It's so much fun to watch spoos playing.

Is Nikki the dog whose clip you fixed up recently? I don't think Jazz looks ragged at all. I can't believe how quickly her coat grew in.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Cute video and pics. I also agree that Jazz's coat is growing quickly. She seems to have a good amount of new length since the last pics.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes, Nikki is the dog that I fixed up last week. I think I need to do a little more "fixing" on her. Since she's been here a week I've spoted a couple of places where the scissor work could be better.... I might fix it and I might wait. She's gonna want her re-groomed in another week anyway.

I dunno, I think when Jazz gets all curly she looks unkept. Plus her topknot keeps getting ripped out of the bands so it's all hanging in her eyes. Poor thing lol. If you could see her up close you would definitly notice that she is already dirty.
You guys are right I think, her hair IS getting long. I need to get a ruler or something out and measure exactly how long it is on her jacket and topknot. That could be fun :)

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Nice pics and video. Noticed on the video clip how Jazz had to stop romping with her friend temporarily to take a quick peek through your fence to see what was happening over there. Boy poodles are so nosy aren't they? Maybe she was just trying to say, "Hey, guess what neighbors, I have a friend over to play with me, come over and take a peek and you can see" LOL

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ROFL you are right, she does that a lot when nikki is trying to get her to romp around the yard with her. I didn't get it on tape but Nikki actualy chased Jazz to the fence yesterday thinking they were still playing and was suprised I guess when Jazz stopped to take a peep through the fence. Nikki didn't have enough room or time to spot and ended of slamming both of them into the fence. Everyone seemed ok, but Jazz took a time out from play and came for some mommy cuddles before she would run around with Nikki some more. I hope to get some pics and vids of all three of them playing in the yard today.... if hubby would ever finish pressure washing the patio.... silly man it's gonna rain later anyway.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I really like Nikki's cut. I wanted to do something similar to Wriggs but hubby thinks it looks to girly...I still may. If he won't let me get my white girl, I just get to pick whatever I want for Wriggs, right? :)

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I really like Nikki's cut. I wanted to do something similar to Wriggs but hubby thinks it looks to girly...I still may. If he won't let me get my white girl, I just get to pick whatever I want for Wriggs, right? :)
AGREED!! You should get to pick the style! It won't look girly.... and if you still can't convient hubby thats the style you want maybe threaten him with a continetal trim! Let him choose between those two and I bet the miami will be the lesser of two evils and he will like it LoL.

I actualy have a client who did that and it WORKED for her :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts