Poodle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
May 13th is a double birthday at my house. BF is having his birthday today too, but here is the birthday guy you all will be interested in.

Here he is on pick day in 2015.

Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

And here he is today keeping an office hour with me. He looks a bit scruffy. It has been pouring and windy here.

Dog Mammal Vertebrate Canidae Dog breed

Dog Canidae Mammal Dog breed Portuguese water dog

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
Happy birthday to a beautiful, smart and lovely lad. And to BF. Lots of celebrating going on! And wishing both birthday boys many happy days ahead.

:birthday:

Reactions: lily cd re

·
Registered
10,535 Posts
Oh my goodness - look how small and cute he was as a baby - so adorable. And he's grown into a very handsome young man.

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: to the most wonderful spoo.

Babykins is 4 now too - I find it hard to believe - time is passing so quickly.

·
Premium Member
25,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Skylar I was so smitten with him on that pick day visit once I decided he was the one I was all in. He has come a long way and I suspect you all will see some titles being added in his fifth year!

Reactions: MaizieFrosty

·
Premium Member
25,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We are now back at my office after my microbiology lecture and a visit with one of his favorite people here. She is my office neighbor and he adores her. Every time we pass her office door he gives it a muzzle tap to see if she is there. She has been very helpful to me in his SD training on things like not flirting with people when we are passing through busy halls. Javelin is napping. I am taking a break, but do have to go back to grading papers in a few minutes. I wish I too could be napping.

Dog Canidae Sporting Group Water dog Carnivore

Reactions: MaizieFrosty

·
Premium Member
25,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Happy 4th Birthday! What crazy weather - it is snowing in some parts of NY today!

For sure and I gather there could be 3-6" in some mountainous New England areas. Wacky wacky for sure. Climate change doubters will use this to say "see! there ain't no stinkin' global warming..."

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Happy birthday Javvy and BF! Yes, NY has not realized it’s spring yet.

·
Premium Member
5,774 Posts
Wow, you gettin to celebrate 2 birthdays - special hugs to Javvy pups - he is so smart, accomplished, and such a good boy. I love how he is helping you out as a service dog. We need this lovies, don't we?

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
4 years old? Really? Wow! Time has just flown by so quickly it seems like he was just a puppy............

HAPPY BIRTHDAY handsome Javie!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.