Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Little (ha!) Jasper is learning new things each day. Good and bad. This was one of the first times I've used food while working with him. (not really working.. this was just fun. All the critters were getting treated to chicken) The Toy Poodle and kitten were circling like vultures. He did pretty well listening to me while making sure they weren't snatching his reward LOL.

One of the things I loved about Jas the first time I saw him was how proudly he sticks out his little chest. You can catch a glimpse at the very beginning of the Jasper "down" clip.

The video clips can be viewed here:

Jasper Video Clips

I should warn you they aren't of great quality. Someday we'll give in and get a real video camera!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Those are just plain adorable! And I don't think I've ever seen a kitty sit on command! Thank you for sharing:) I think your camera was fine, BTW:)

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Spoofer! The kitten is a total dog wannabe. Actually, the kitten may be more of a dog than the dog... he plays fetch :wacko:! LOL

·
Registered
151 Posts
Now that is amazing! I think you should get a video of that and submit it to one of those shows on tv... both of them sitting and fetching! Wow!

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Now that is amazing! I think you should get a video of that and submit it to one of those shows on tv... both of them sitting and fetching! Wow!
Well, that's where we run into a glitch. Jasper has NO interest in balls or fetch :bird:. We try every day with no luck. The 17 year old has declared the puppy broken LOL.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts