Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are dupes from the Judge My Poodle thread. I've had a few people hint for recent photos (Wish :)) so I'm posting here as well. I snapped these few yesterday with my iPhone right after Jas was groomed. You'd think, as a photographer, that I'd actually take real photos of my own dog LOL. This summer has flown by and the teenager is leaving for school in just a few weeks.

Julie was kind enough to try to stack him for me. He was too excited to see me so was busy trying to pull away. His devil horns are about pulled out today, so we're back to falling off the front porch like a silly goob LOL.

Jasper is 8 months old now, 24" tall, and around 55 pounds (all hair!). We're moving past the crazy puppy thing nicely so he's going back into the show ring next month.

Must get to my Mommy!

·
Registered
754 Posts
Such a handsome boy! And I love his name too lol :)

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Oh my - he has grown so much! I love his coat - kudos to the groomer. :)

If you don't mind, what kind of collar is Jasper wearing?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Wow, Jasper looks great! He has much better hair than Murphy, but that is ok, I still think he is handsome.

I will post some pictures of Murphy, we should meet up so the brothers can have fun! Murphy is sporting his summer haircut right now so he is clipped closer to his body.

Let me know when you are around!

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
HOLY COW! He's GORGEOUS! Ha, I love how him and Vegas are the same color and only weeks apart, I like to tell myself 'this is what Vegas would look like in show coat!' Man, Jasper is sure impressive! :love:

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Oh my - he has grown so much! I love his coat - kudos to the groomer. :)

If you don't mind, what kind of collar is Jasper wearing?

Beautiful job! He looks fantastic.

It looks like he's wearing a black leather collar with a pinch collar above it.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone! His coat is really amazing. Initially I dreaded taking care of the longer coat, but it has been so much easier than I thought it would be. Julie is an amazing groomer, too, one of the best.

Deb, let's plan something for the end of August? Once I get Dreu settled into school life will slow down again. I'm sure Murphy's coat is nice. Thea's coat is a lot like Jasper's.

Kat, Vegas would totally look like this!! It's amazing the difference hair makes on a Poodle. It really does add a bit of bling to their look. I always kept my Toy clipped short, so who knew LOL?!

Olie, Aidan is correct. It's a rolled leather collar with the prong above. I wear Jasper's prong over a snood when we go out. The rolled leather is used for potty breaks. I apparently forgot the leather collar was on when I put on the snood and prong. I was surprised to see him sporting both after getting groomed :p.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
IA with cbrand he has an AWESOME coat ! your doing a great job with him !

·
Registered
59 Posts
Jasper is just gorgeous (excellent taste in names by the way - my mini boy Jasper is four months' old). I take my hat off to everyone who can keep their poodle in a show coat. My Jasper always looks wild and woolly in his baby coat!

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You're all too kind, thanks! I was just telling another member this afternoon that he realizes he's a little handsome. His expressions, the way he walks, and even the way he may sit or stand completely exude the attitude LOL. He's so good natured and fun loving. Really a great pup!

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Jasper is a Hottie McButterpants!! So, he is two and a bit months ahead of Quincy. It is so cool that we can see each others boys and see how the other one is doing. He is truly lovely Rockporters!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts