Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Jasper is almost 27 weeks old now, and 22" tall. Other than being a big goof, there's not much about him that says puppy anymore!

A few casual shots from our outing yesterday.

Sometimes he reminds me of a bear therefore... Bear Butt :).

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

Who me?!

His tail has developed a weird cowlick, and the hair parts, making it look extremely curved or broken on the end LOL. I'm sure it will right itself once past this particular stage.

More later.. must go help my son get ready for prom!

·
Registered
553 Posts
Jasper is really quite handsome. Sometimes I think they look older at his age than at an older age. They grow so quickly.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Ohhhhh Jass looks fantastic : ))) !!!! ADORABLE :) !!!!! Can't wait for showing to start :beauty (2):

Prom - LOL - tell me about it - we have it tomorrow and I am already running around like a "headless fly" LMAO Having a girl makes it more work - I guess LOL : ))))

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Bear butt! :rofl: Love it! He is a very handsome young man and looking quite regal and comfortable in his own skin when he is quiet. But, you can see that he loves to have fun!! Nice photos.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Jasper is becoming a very handsome young poodle! Your pictures are great. Thanks for sharing and best of luck to both of you in the conformation ring :)

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Thanks everyone! He is a plush puppy :). While his coat is healthy and has a nice sheen on it's own, the groomer uses Quicker Slicker which adds a bit more shine. He's such a cuddler, when he's poofy and clean it's such a treat.

spoospirit-- That little boy doesn't do anything halfa**. He puts his all into everything. When he's good, he's perfect. When he's bad, he's off the wall bad LOL. When he plays, he plays hard. Love that dog!

Stella-- I do take the photos. He stays so close to me they're never quite what I hope. I have to seize the moment when he ventures more than two steps away and be fast about it. No working with light or posing for us LOL.

As for prom, boys absolutely have it easier, and cheaper! One stop shopping, $170 gets them a tux, shirt, shoes, and cufflinks LOL. Although you get what you pay for, my son's tux was a bit of a train wreck this time :rolffleyes:. Here's a quick glimpse from tonight.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
AAawwweee - HOW CUTE !!!!!! Just a great photo in every way : )))) !!!!

Lucky you that it is over LMAO - I am still cleaning and making it all "spiffy" LOL

Luckily we found a very pretty dress for a reasonable price and I will do the hair and make-up for her - so we are almost even with you LMAO ; ))) !!!!

If you send me your e-mail , I will send you photos :). Garden is in full bloom also : ))), just heavenly !!!! LOL

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
What a lovely couple and your son is quite handsome! It's such an exciting time although a bit stressful. Enjoy. They are gone before you know it.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks :). They had a great time at prom. They're very sweet kids, he took the same girl to prom last year. I can't believe how quickly they grow up. (pups and kids!)

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
He really is hardly a puppy any more, and neither is Jasper! :D

Cute kids, gorgeous poodle. They do grow up so fast.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts