Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took this with my phone so the quality isn't good but the picture is still adorable of them.:)

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
omg I LOVE his face in that pic!!! heh

·
Registered
62 Posts
he's SO tall! Holy cammoley! I don't know if I could handle having a dog that was almost as tall as me....hahah I'm a munchkin.....and those dogs make it seem like it even more!

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
he's SO tall! Holy cammoley! I don't know if I could handle having a dog that was almost as tall as me....hahah I'm a munchkin.....and those dogs make it seem like it even more!
And he's only 12 weeks old. Of course they aren't as tall as you on 4 legs but when they stand they are just about as tall as I am full grown and I'm 5'6".

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just ADORABLE : )))) ! Jasper has great pigmentation !!! Who was the breeder ? :)
Well, he's out of Donnchada and By Request lines but I hesitate to call her an actual "breeder" because it was her first litter and not even really something she was interested in doing. She likes showing but she doesn't care for the breeding side but it was agreed upon by the sire's breeder because he wanted a show puppy out of the litter which he got.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
That is GREAT deal you got Kpoo :):):)!!!! Fantastic lines !!! I wish you many, many years of fun and love with your Jasper :love: !!!! Please keep posting your picks - even with the phone-camera they are always great : ))) !

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That is GREAT deal you got Kpoo :):):)!!!! Fantastic lines !!! I wish you many, many years of fun and love with your Jasper :love: !!!! Please keep posting your picks - even with the phone-camera they are always great : ))) !
Thanks! I hate them but it's what I have most of the time. I carry the phone everywhere but not the camera. You know how kids and dogs just don't sit still for long.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts