Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I share a story about my bf’s amstaff /pit bull we rescued last Nov. Now when I first had Jasmine she loved my cats and loved other dogs. She still does But I thought maybe when she got to my bf’s house her behavior would change. Well it really has not; she plays with his dog all day with no problems. Her confidence has gone through the roof thanks to Frisco. Since his other dog Frisco kills and chases possums and rats. I was thinking she would follow and do the same also. Well he told me the funniest and surprising story about Jasmine last week and I fell out laughing.

He told me one day a possum ran under some stuff they had in the backyard. Frisco is about 85lbs he is a Boxer mixed with pit bull. Jasmine is about 45? She is smaller and can fit in smaller spaces. Well this possum went under something Frisco cannot get under. So Jasmine went under and grabbed the possum and pulled him out. Now my first reaction was damn now Jasmine is a killer... But then the story gets super interesting now. Jasmine pulls out the possum and tosses it to Frisco. Then she ran behind the trash cans to hide…. LOL My bf said she takes no part in killing anything she gets nervous and hides every time Frisco is killing something. She peeks from behind the trash can and watches LOL. I thought this was the funniest thing I have ever heard! Even though she does not want to kill it I found it so funny that she will help get the prey if Frisco cannot reach it. He said the last time Frisco was jumping and trying to get a possum out of the tree. Jasmine would jump and push Frisco out the way to make him stop.

And they say all Pit bulls are killers … LMAO

·
Registered
875 Posts
Borzoi are ones to go after small fluffy things, my breeder has a herd (like 15 or something ) of them. Puppies are small and fluffy. The breeder lleaves her Zoi outside while at work. Someone came by and threw a litter of small puppies over her 6' fence. When she got home all of the puppies had been killed (she thought) she called all her dogs in, but one of the males didnt come in and just stood there looking at her, and then looking between his front feet. She walked out to him and he was protecting one little puppy from the other dogs.

My boxer/bulldog/pit X kills bugs, but loves cats, when she was a puppy all her siblings died young, and she lived with a bunch of old dogs who wouldnt play, but the cats would :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts