Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Jasmine she was about 10-11months when we adopted her. She is really a great rescue dog. I love how smart she is !! I trained her to heel with in a few mins :) I wish I had time to put her in OB or Agility competitions. I might try to get her on tv but I need to start training her more.

I have more pics but I think my photobucket is maxed out ? I been having trouble uploading lately I have like 725 pics in my account lol

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
This is Jasmine she was about 10-11months when we adopted her. She is really a great rescue dog. I love how smart she is !! I trained her to heel with in a few mins :) I wish I had time to put her in OB or Agility competitions. I might try to get her on tv but I need to start training her more.

I have more pics but I think my photobucket is maxed out ? I been having trouble uploading lately I have like 725 pics in my account lol
She's a cutie!

·
Registered
616 Posts
is she yours or your BF? or did you adopt her from your BF? I am confused? either way you need to get yourself a dog, girl!! :tongue:

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
is she yours or your BF? or did you adopt her from your BF? I am confused? either way you need to get yourself a dog, girl!! :tongue:
lol My Bf was looking for a playmate for his pit bull / boxer mix so we picked her out together. We waited a month before we adopted her. She is such a sweet girl

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
She does look pretty. How wonderful that she got a good home :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts