Poodle Forum banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Oh my friend will just teach me the basics as she doesnt do those fancy adorable cuts. I know I am very lucky to have her show me. Very happy about it

·
Registered
55 Posts
Pammie I havent given her the pic. Someone posted it the other day on FB but I have to see if I can still find it. It looked like a little brown teddy bear is all I recall. I know NOTHING about grooming. In fact I havent even gotten my mini poodle yet. Getting her tomorrow! Excited!

·
Registered
55 Posts
WOW it didnt connect in my brain Pammy that YOU are the one who groomed the little doggie I saw on Facebook that I loved. Such and awesome job you are doing. Really amazing.

·
Registered
3,670 Posts
If you want to see tons of photos of amazing Asian-style grooms, friend CA Tinypaws on Facebook. She (I think it's a she) is a groomer who scours the internet for groom examples. Not only poodles, too. Here's a sample:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thank you everyone for your kind words. I love the Japanese/Korean/Thai styles. They really are my passion. How are the spirals done?? With great difficulty. Its is not something that I could write an instruction to, you have to be shown, to see it ;)

·
Registered
275 Posts
wow how do they get the fur to look so dense and fluffy like that? JEALOUS!!! I wonder if I do those cute cuts on my spoo, he'll look like a cute bear LOL) but then again, his long legs might kind of ruin the symmetry

41 - 57 of 57 Posts