Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,983 Posts
I did a look inside on that book. It was interesting to see that there is Japanese styling for lots of breeds. Even though I prefer my poodles with clean faces and couldn't imagine how much time it takes to maintain some of those grooms the transformations on the preview pages were really remarkable.

Reactions: Asta's Mom

·
Registered
466 Posts
I second Zooeysmom's recommendation of the Dogs series on Netflix, if only for all the poodles in the Japan grooming episode. Although I am not a fan of the kawaii look, I have lived in Japan for a few years and I really loved the insider look at the dog and grooming culture. Japan is where I first saw people walking their dogs with a bottle of water solely used to clean off the sidewalk when the pup did a pee! My husband and I now never leave the house for a walk without a bottle of water. :D

·
Premium Member
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks MysticRealm - it is always good to hear from a professional.

·
Registered
320 Posts
I second Zooeysmom's recommendation of the Dogs series on Netflix, if only for all the poodles in the Japan grooming episode. Although I am not a fan of the kawaii look, I have lived in Japan for a few years and I really loved the insider look at the dog and grooming culture.

I thought the Dogs series on Netflix was great as well. I too lived in Japan for a few years - there were not a lot of dogs in my small town but in the city yes. I love your dogs’ names by the way:act-up:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts