Poodle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Our theme this month is Winter Madness.

Mother Nature is or has already kicked off the start of the year with lots of snow, ice, or hail in half the USA and of course, many parts of Canada.

We have three categories to choose from:

1) Snow Poodles! - Up to 4 photos of your poodle(s) in the snow. If you submit more than one, they will voted on as a group. These can be just shots of your poodle or poodle-mix, a meme, or a story. Its okay if kids/adults are in the photo.

2) YouTube Star Snow Poodle - A YouTube video of your poodle in the snow.

3) Cabin Fever Poodle - An indoor photo shot. And sshhh! We won't tell if you don't tell if there's snow outside or not. :)

Submit your January Contest photos on this thread. Entries are accepted until Sunday January 20th at 7pm Eastern Time/ 4pm West Coast time. The Voting Poll begins after that and will run one week.

Here are the simple rules and categories this month, so please read carefully.

a) You may enter only one category.

b) Please include the name of your poodle or poodle-mix in your entry submission.

c) You may remove your entry at any time within three hours before Voting poll begins to photo edit, photo shop or tweak it, or to use another photo instead in the same category or to switch categories with something different.

d) We need at least three entries from contestants in each category to make it competitive.

Good luck, candidates, and have fun!

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #2
Hi Everyone,

Due to declining participation in our monthly PF photo contests, and no entries so far for our January contest, this is the last one until April.

I just announced this in the Poodle Talk section also to make sure everyone sees it.

This month's theme is Winter Madness. Entries are still accepted until Sunday January 20th at 7pm Eastern Time/ 4pm West Coast time. The Voting Poll begins after that and will run one week.

Since we need at least three entries in each category to make it competitive, and since we have zero entries despite a week going by, there will be only one category instead of three, called Winter Madness, where any of the above criteria (Snow, Video, Cabin Fever) are accepted.

You may submit your January Contest photos on the thread here.

Good luck to any contestants who enter!

Registered
Fun in the Snow

Who says snow isn't fun?

Attachments

Registered
Where we live it doesn鈥檛 snow. But your Cabin Fever theme is great for Luna because I built a cabin bed for my son.

Attachments

Registered
Hi Reraven,

Try uploading/posting your pic again. When I click on it, it doesn't enlarge.

Thanks,

Vita
I don't know what the difference is, but the photo is tagged Attached Images instead of the usual Attached Thumbnails.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #13
Reraven,

Try putting it here https://postimages.org

It's free and after a year I've never once gotten an email from them. They won't even ask you for an email unless you want an account with them.

After you upload your pic to them, click on Hotlink for forums, and then post it on the contest thread. Hope that helps!

I'll wait until you get this before ending the contest.

Vita

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #18
Oh Jessica, those are so beautiful of Gigi! If I could I would, but acceptance for entries ended yesterday, and the Voting Poll is here.

Btw, the turnout for entries for this month's contest was better than I thought it would be. I had decided to wait until the Spring to do the next one, but instead of having the big, popular multiple category contests that had many contestants in the first half of last year, perhaps small single contests each month will be a better fit for PF.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts