Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a lot of little beauty supply stres here in town, and so I went to one on my lunch break yesterday. I found a new brand of color dye that says "no ammonia, no alcohol" so I brought it back to work with me and tried it out. the brand name is "Avitar" and the stuff worked great! and best thing of all it has a nice scent.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
Okay, I'm convinced! I'm going to get some for my own hair. It really look smashing on Jamie!

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
ooohhhh i like that. i want some. i've never seen that brand wonder where i can find it.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Seeing all these pretty colored poodles really makes me want a white one! But then I remember that black hides mud... And I'm not adding a 3rd anytime soon... so I guess I just have to keep looking at other people's pretty colored poodles on here.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
OMG - they are both ADORABLE !!! : ))))

Maybe we have a new spoo "in the making" on this forum : ))) - A PARTI-PINK !!!! Now , that would be "a killer" !!!!!!!!!! :first: LOL Put me on the "waiting list" ASAP he he ;)

Joking to the side, I am not a big fan of colored spoos , but Paris and Sagan are
just "rocking it" :coffol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts