Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sister in law's boyfriend gave us a wooden packing crate from his work. The door is being built so that in hinges in three places to accomadate growing(and escaping) babies. We still have to paint it, and put linoleum on the floor. We are making a pig rail out of PVC pipe. Ill share finished pictures when its done, but for now here is Jamie Enjoying her new box, with her Fox toy .

OH, and BTW, yes her ears really are that big. She has cocker style ears (the trim) and the hair is only about 1 cm past her leathers.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Aaaaaaweeee- she looks so cute and content there , like she knows it really is going to be her little "nest" !

I like her Mommy-trim - she is still very pretty even shaven down.

Her belly is pretty big , oh my - you will have a lot of little ones ! : )

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
It's Fri, isn't this the cut off day for Richard to take care of those 2 issues? You are going to move this into your spare room right lol, not in the living room? It looks like its blocking your hall to your guest bath, what if I need to go while she is delivering LOL! She looks very happy in there, cute bubbie Jamie!

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
What an awesome idea. There should be no chance of those little goobers escaping from that with the sides so tall. How big is it?? Ours is 4'x4'. When they get bigger, we take the front off and attach an ex pen and just make their area bigger (about 8'x4'). They seem to really like their original area to go back and sleep in. Can it be taken apart when you are done? We have seen cushion floor pre cut and ready to go in 6'x9' pieces at some of the bigger hardware/building centers for $25.00. I like that this is raised up off the ground too. Less chance of mositure damaging your floor and less change of drafts. Very cool. I am soorry...I forgot...when is she due?

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What an awesome idea. There should be no chance of those little goobers escaping from that with the sides so tall. How big is it?? Ours is 4'x4'. When they get bigger, we take the front off and attach an ex pen and just make their area bigger (about 8'x4'). They seem to really like their original area to go back and sleep in. Can it be taken apart when you are done? We have seen cushion floor pre cut and ready to go in 6'x9' pieces at some of the bigger hardware/building centers for $25.00. I like that this is raised up off the ground too. Less chance of mositure damaging your floor and less change of drafts. Very cool. I am soorry...I forgot...when is she due?
its 40 inchesX40 inches. and it is 25 inches tall if you measure from the floor of the box to the top. we plan on using an ex pen in conjunction with the box too. It cant be taken apart, but I will probally fix that once the puppies are grown up and moved out.

Jamie is due the first weekend of march so we will see!

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aaaaaaweeee- she looks so cute and content there , like she knows it really is going to be her little "nest" !

I like her Mommy-trim - she is still very pretty even shaven down.

Her belly is pretty big , oh my - you will have a lot of little ones ! : )
I like Jamie short all over, usually I dont even keep her ears or tail or topknot fluffy LOL

She liked the box once there was a bed in it. she walked around and sniffed it and then got in and ate her fox toy :scared:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts