Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jamie had her appointement with the vet today. We confirmed via ultrasound that she is indeed carrying puppies.
She is too far along to count them really, so litter size will be a surprise. She is due the first weekend in March.
The puppy that we saw on the ultrasound headbutted the US probe twice...kinda cute.
Dr. Julie said that soon we should be able to feel puppies moving when we lay our hand on Jamie's belly.

Thanks for all you well wishes, i just wanted to let everyone know what is going on. The pups should be black,blue or white/cream. We shall see!:preggers:

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Nice to know so you can be as prepared as possible! I LOVE feeling babies squirm inside of momma before they're born. We fostered a pregnant mini dachshund until she delivered and the pups were old enough to adopt out. Stevie would lie in my lap, belly up, and let me feel her babies move! Katy and I named the first baby born "Nudge", because that's what it felt like the babies were doing to us when we'd feel them.

Good luck with everything!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Congradulations, even if it was an accident. I hope all goes well for her and she is the perfect mommy. Oh puppies, how exciting for you ! Please posts lots of pics. I live in NC also, years and years ago I live in Fayetteville. Live outside of New Bern now about two hours from you.:)

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will be posting TONS of pictures I do believe. I also have been working on a website for the past 6 months on and off, and will be keeping a puppy blog on there.

Buck- I think I remember seeing that you were close by, I had no idea that New Bern was so close though, for some reason I was thinking that it was near the virginia border.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I will be posting TONS of pictures I do believe. I also have been working on a website for the past 6 months on and off, and will be keeping a puppy blog on there. Is your website up and running?

Buck- I think I remember seeing that you were close by, I had no idea that New Bern was so close though, for some reason I was thinking that it was near the virginia border.
New Bern is on the coast about two hours from the Va Border and two hours from the SC Border.
You can just hollar if you need a puppysitter.:)

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Oh my - you must be excited at this point and can let your hubby get off the "naughty chair" ;) !!!!

There is a saying in my x-country that "accidental children" are usually exceptionally beautiful LOL - so imagine how beautiful puppies can turn out to be :) !!!

I think that it is the time to introduce the stud-boy also : ))) - or he is making company to your poor hubby in the exile ;) !???

Best of luck with everything !!! : ))) Can't wait to see puppies here !!!! Yeaaayyy !!!!

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
New Bern is on the coast about two hours from the Va Border and two hours from the SC Border.
You can just hollar if you need a puppysitter.:)

The site isnt up yet, but I will let y'all know when it is

You are more than welcome to puppysit whenever you want LOL Ill go to the beach

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
I would like to see the parents also

I hope everything goes smoothly for your first litter even though it was not intended.
:)

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I posted a recent picture of Jamie, not stacked or anyting in poodle pictures.

Some how my cmara battery charger went missing, so I have been really bad about getting recent pictures :(
however on Sunday Passion4Poodles is supposed to come over so we can have a "photo shoot"

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
OK - we will be patient .... at least till Sunday :) LOL

Poor Brian worked soooo hard to catch one second of freedom and now is ignored like that c-c-c-c ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts