Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Lol! That's awesome! All of this dying make me think of what I could do to Saffy..!!! :devil:

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Well, that is one fun thing about white poodles! You can color them...lol! Hey, Jak, why not? I can see Saffy flying around the agility ring with pink ears flying and pink bracelets racing....LOL!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Well, that is one fun thing about white poodles! You can color them...lol! Hey, Jak, why not? I can see Saffy flying around the agility ring with pink ears flying and pink bracelets racing....LOL!
If she could only grow bracelet hair!!! GRRRR!! lol

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jamie was pink last year too, I really like coloring my dogs. even before I had standards I thought about how fun it would be to have 7 one in each color of the rainbow, and walk them all at once LOL

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
enjoy! she still needs a trim on her topknot and ears, but I couldnt resist taking a couple quick pix her topknot is "party Time Pink" and her ears are "raspberry Kamakazi"
I am a hairdresser, but new to the idea of poodle hair color! Where do you get the color, or what brands do you use? Your dog looks adorable, by the way!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Oh she looks GREAT!!!

Jak, YES! Ohhhh, pleeease let me colour Saff tooooooo, pweeerrty please!!! hehehehe. I'll even buy the dye if you decide on a colour! hehehehe.

Skye; you can get pet dyes, or you can use a lot of human stuff too. Manic Panic is a common one, and I use fudge 'paintbox' on Paris a couple of weeks ago (look up the "P.P.P." thread)

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Oh she looks GREAT!!!

Jak, YES! Ohhhh, pleeease let me colour Saff tooooooo, pweeerrty please!!! hehehehe. I'll even buy the dye if you decide on a colour! hehehehe.

Skye; you can get pet dyes, or you can use a lot of human stuff too. Manic Panic is a common one, and I use fudge 'paintbox' on Paris a couple of weeks ago (look up the "P.P.P." thread)
Haha if you insist...

Nah, it prob won't be for a long time cos I don't want colour atm, and I don't want colour for when I go to nationals... haha, leaves a lot of time to think...

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Haha if you insist...

Nah, it prob won't be for a long time cos I don't want colour atm, and I don't want colour for when I go to nationals... haha, leaves a lot of time to think...
lol, well I waited for the past few years to do Paris, so don't worry, i know the feeling!!! ;)

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I used Beyond the Zone brand, its from sally's I was going to use manic panic, but this stuff is cheaper and you get more, PLUS its in an applicator bottle :)

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Awwww so adorable :) Can't wait to hear how long it lasts. I;m always looking to try new stuff and this one I haven't tried yet but I've been eyeballing it b/c it is less expensive.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts