Poodle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wah - Where's my snuggly baby? I miss the moustache!
He didn't seem too thrilled when I picked him up so I don't yet have any good ones of his entire body. He just wouldn't lift his tail.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
He looks like such a sweetheart!!!!
I love it!!

He looks like he was REALLY happy with that trim ;)

((like I said in another thread, I love how drastic a change it is from the scruffy face to the clean poodle like face xD ))

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
I think I liked him scruffy better!! I typically like shaven faces on poodles, but your Jackson reminds me so much of my Mitch, and I prefer Mitch when he's a touch scruffy looking cos it suits his personality a lot more.
Either way though, Jackson is a total sweetheart!

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So far I know I liked the scruffy look better. I even find myself reacting to him differently because he just looks so much more grownup and sophisticated. I hope I'll get used to it. Right now I'm just glad that it grows back!

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will say that I absolutely loved the way he came back so fluffy. No matter how much I brush, his hair stays in ringlet like curls. After his blow dry he's one soft snuggly ball of cotton! I am going to get a shop vac and see if I can recreate that at home.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A few more pictures

Took the boys to the park this afternoon.
Jackson picked the ball up for the first time today. He brought it to me and released when I asked!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
He looks awesome. :)

What a sweetheart he is, he almost has a greyhound expression on his face in that one pic.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Wow, he looks like a completely different dog from the one who skulked around the edges of the dog park a few weeks ago. You're doing great work with him! So, is he still a foster or has he found his forever home? :)

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Haha! I Knew it!! Isnt it great to be a foster failure (i failed with my cat, he was only sopost to say the weekend to give meds to, years later and he is still here). I have to say that he is the First poodle i actually liked a scruffy face on. I still love clean faces though! They are just so nice looking and kissable!

·
Registered
151 Posts
We have one of each - scruffy and shaved. Scruffy just suits L.E. Belle's personality, (very tomboy) and Smurfy has to be shaved - it just highlights his personality - very regal. She's very athletic, and he prances everywhere he goes. We don't show either one, and as long as they are well groomed, I'm happy! We run into people that like the one and not the other, but it works for us... we just love them:)

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He is handsome, isn't he? And he's sooo much happier than he was 6 weeks ago. He loves Hoot and we both love him to pieces. I feel very fortunate that he came into my life when he did.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
I actually like him in both trims lol

He looks very nice with is new do.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts