Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
I think your action shots are great! They can be tough. Most of mine are either the tips of tails running out of frame or to blurry to identify! :rofl:

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
I don't know HOW I didn't see this before... he is so pretty! I showed the pictures to TheFiance and said, "This is how our poodle will be cut in the future... when he arrives... 20 years from now." I got a head nod in agreement, so it's a go!

He looks so fun and lovey!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Oh gosh he's so cute! Love the action shots lol. :)
I like his cut too.. usually I don't like standards without the face shaved close but he looks really really cute!! Like a happy, cuddly teddy bear... :love:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Both of your guys are very handsome! I love Jackson's trim! Do you do your own grooming? I'm taking these pictures to our groomer!

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
He looks like he's opening up more and happier from the time you first posted about him. Love can do that to a guy.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Love him!
He reminds me so much of Flip.
Do you get the blasted 'doodle' question all the time because of his trim?

We get it constantly.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, many of my action shots are headless dog tails! How did we ever live without digital cameras?

Jackson is a rescue foster and he came to me (two weeks ago) with his current cut. I think it's very cute but yes many people ask what kind of a poodle mix he is. I suppose I will eventually get him a shave but I just love to kiss that curly nose!

A nice young man approached me a few days ago and said how much better he thought it was for my poodle to not have a silly cut and I just didn't have the heart to tell him it's only because there's not enough hair there yet! HaHa! Isn't that part of the fun of a poodle?

Jackson is doing much better. He still sticks close to me or Hoot but he is getting friendlier with other dogs and is much better about meeting new people. There's even a few at the park that he'll give a happy greeting to on his own.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts