Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Very sweet-looking boy-hope he meets some good friends to play with...do you take Hoot there also? He should introduce Jackson around!

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
I love him! He has a really soulful, sweet expression. It will be so rewarding when he gets more comfortable and shows what I'm sure is just currently buried inside.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
You are doing a wonderful thing.

He looks much more attentive! And yes he is a stunner.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
He looks like he's trying to relax and loosen up. What a pretty boy he is! I don't know if I could foster, I might end up adopting!

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
In that 3rd photo, he kind of looks like the shy kid on the playground who doesn't really know how to get involved. He'll figure it out eventually. :)

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I took him yesterday with Hoot and he followed him around. This morning it was just Jackson and I and I could tell he wasn't near as ready to run and play. He is getting very relaxed at home though. They play really well together.

So far, he's perfect (aside from the dogbed incident). He doesn't bark, he hasn't had any accidents in the house (other than a little stress-induced tinkling) and he's not hyper at all. And of course he doesn't shed! What really makes him special is how affectionate he is. He just loves to snuggle and is so gentle. He'll come up and lay his head in my lap or gently put his giant paw up.

I just don't think I want to give him up!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
I took him yesterday with Hoot and he followed him around. This morning it was just Jackson and I and I could tell he wasn't near as ready to run and play. He is getting very relaxed at home though. They play really well together.

So far, he's perfect (aside from the dogbed incident). He doesn't bark, he hasn't had any accidents in the house (other than a little stress-induced tinkling) and he's not hyper at all. And of course he doesn't shed! What really makes him special is how affectionate he is. He just loves to snuggle and is so gentle. He'll come up and lay his head in my lap or gently put his giant paw up.

I just don't think I want to give him up!
I was pleasantly surprised how loving poodles are. I want another one already which is insane, I have 3 dogs now.:bird:

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Oh, he looks like such a sweety! I love the shot of him trotting towards the camera, what a pretty face. And that last shot.... lol... the way it was taken, his eyes look sad.... he looks like a sad, lonely boy watching the other "kids" play...lol.

Hmmm, I must have missed the thread on him... so you are fostering this guy? Must be hard to give him up after! Could you direct me to the thread, I'd love to read about him. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts